Sunday, November 13, 2011

1 Year Later

11/11/10 was a day that I wish I could forget. Well, if you get down to it, I really wish I could erase the week from 11/5/10 through 11/11/10. So this year, while many people were making great memories of 11/11/11, I was simply getting through the day. You see, I lost my twins a year ago on 11/11/11. It has been a strange year--much of it was spent with me burying my emotions and struggling to get through each day. Thankfully, around my birthday, Chris and I had a much needed talk about the miscarriage. During that time, I finally heard what I needed to hear from him, and I finally could talk about how much I am lacking closure.

So, during November 2011, I am focusing on how thankful I am to finally be healing some. I have given my pain to God, because I am ready to be free from it. Yes, there are still dark days and sad times, but there are finally more good days than bad. I still have my pregnancy blog up from where I abruptly ended it last November, and I may link it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment